Old 14-09-2015, 07:35 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Starting Out on Portfolio

Hi there,

After a couple years away from art, I've recently picked it up again with the hopes of finding a tattoo apprenticeship in the future. I have been drawing and painting for about ten years, but school and work have really hindered my time. Getting my first tattoo reignited my passion for art and I'm back at it!

My portfolio has a long way to go, but I'd appreciate some critique and advice for the small pieces I have at the moment (more on my site shelbyliu95.wix.com/portfolio). I hope to improve over the next few years before I start looking an apprenticeship.

Thanks guys,
Kitty
Attached Thumbnails
Starting Out on Portfolio-lion-charcoal.jpg   Starting Out on Portfolio-mandala-pyrography.jpg   Starting Out on Portfolio-love-hair.jpg   Starting Out on Portfolio-love-our-resistance.jpg   Starting Out on Portfolio-tiger-charcoal.jpg  

NinjaKitty is offline   Reply With Quote