Old 13-06-2016, 07:07 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Post Seeking apprenticeship in hampshire!!

Hi guys,

Im a newbie here so be gentle! But I'm looking for a possible apprentice position in Hampshire. Im based in Southampton but have my own vehicle so can travel. Im 23, and have previous tattoo shop assistant/receptionist experience, basic machine set up and sanitation knowledge. I am heavily tattooed and 110% focused and passionate about the industry, and I'm just looking for a chance to to prove what potential i have under the right guidance. I am extremely hard working and eager to learn everything that i can

Ive attached some pictures of sketches I've done, but I'm always drawing so feel free to ask to see more!

Any help would be appreciated, but thank you!

Luke
Attached Thumbnails
Seeking apprenticeship in hampshire!!-lukes-other-bitch-.jpg   Seeking apprenticeship in hampshire!!-lukes-bitch-.jpg   Seeking apprenticeship in hampshire!!-lukes-rose.jpg   Seeking apprenticeship in hampshire!!-lukes-skull.jpg  
Masterton92 is offline   Reply With Quote