Old 05-09-2018, 12:05 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Exclamation Interested in Piercing Apprenticeship West Midlands

Hi there
I am interested in finding a body piercing apprenticeship in the West Midlands Area - ideally within 15 milea of the B60 area
I did a piercing course and worked in a studio environment for a short while before leaving for personal reasons.
I wish to continue to learn and progress into a educated and fully trained body piercer.
I have an instagram with some of my work - piercingbymaxii
I still have some of my equipment such as my oral clamps, septum clamps and triangle clamps and a box of nostril piercing disposable studs
I am currently residing within London but need to move back closer to Birmingham due to family.

If anyone is currebtly taking on apprentices then I would love to know or if anyone knows of anywhere currently taking on apprentices it would be much appreciated.
MaxiiLois is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Tags
apprentice , piercer , piercing , trainee , west midlands