Old 16-11-2018, 10:41 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Smile Seeking an Apprenticeship, Hard Working Lass

Hey!

Iíve wanted to be a tattoo artist for as long as I can remember, the whole idea of the industry excites and intrigues me. Iím extremely hard working and have been since my first job, I currently do a part time job and have savings which means I can travel via train up to 2hrs away from Lincoln, lincolnshire.

Please concider me when choosing an apprentice, I had experience as an apprentice and I do know how to clean a studio correctly, answer messages, build up and down stations and even do coffee runs and I also bake awesome cookies (;

I have lots of artwork to show and my portfolio as well, please pop me an email at:
Burnett2000@outlook.com

Thank you so much for reading this far, It means the world to me.
Xshleigh is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Tags
appreniceship wanted , apprentice , work wanted