Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Apprenticeships/Advice/New to Tattooing...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-02-2019, 05:38 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Talking Seeking Apprenticeship In South London/General London Area

Hello!

My name is Gaia, Iím a 21-year-old from South West London and I have been passionate about the art of tattooing since I was 15, and passionate about art even longer. I have spent the last few years improving my skills, working on my own personal style and learning more about the tattoo industry and community, falling more in love with it every day, as well as completing a 2-year Art and Design course in college.

I am seeking an apprenticeship, preferably in the South London area but willing to travel around London. My preferred styles are blackwork, dotwork and traditional, favouring strong bold designs. I am eager to learn and would love a chance to prove myself and work towards my goal of tattooing.

You can find my online portfolio on my website here: www.gaiah-art.com
gaiahal is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Tags
apprenticeship , apprenticeship wanted , london , south london , tattoo apprentice