Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum

Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum (http://www.bigtattooplanet.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.bigtattooplanet.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Slumdog Millionaire! (http://www.bigtattooplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16716)

CaptainRedBeard 13-01-2010 09:53 PM

Slumdog Millionaire!

a bit ,well, ok, a lot late, but Slumdog Millionaire is on Channel 4 tonight at 9 PM.

It's a top film, (in my numpty opinion) and well worth a ganders :)

]:)

NEIL_D 14-01-2010 10:20 PM

Yeah seen this one a while back... i enjoyed it some good drama in it. And that guy who err.. 'employs' the kids is a mean son of a bitch isnt he

Slybacon 15-01-2010 01:23 AM

When I went to see it in the cinema...
(and for those of you who haven't seen it you might not want to scroll down and read the next bit, although its hardly plot critical)

.........at the part when the guys goes to poke out the kids eye, some eedjit wifey in the back row screams;
"OOOOOOOOOOH NOO He's going to poke out his eye" loud as fuck, and the whole cinema buckled up lauging. I'm not sure why she thought the cinema needed the blatantly obvious explained.

squidgystar 15-01-2010 01:35 AM

I do that :o

...I think it's because I'm used to my dozing partner constantly saying things like "*snore*.... what did she say?" "*snore*.... who did she kill?" "*snore*.... Where did she go?" ...so I instinctively shout out the good bits! lol

Slybacon 15-01-2010 10:08 AM

Ah! Well I'll know why for next time then.:D

SunnyDee 15-01-2010 10:55 AM

Its funny how people get so caught up in movies, I went to see 'Its complicated' on Wednesday and the whole cinema was quiet and my mum just suddenly shouts 'No!!' at the screen I couldnt quite believe she had done it and I dont think she could either, she looked quite shocked after it. Also years ago while I was watching Titanic, some chick was so caught up in Jack dying and sinking under the water she shouted out 'Jack!' It just made the whole cinema laugh and at that time it was quite a sad part of the movie....

:)

Gothika85 15-01-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunnyDee (Post 617907)
Its funny how people get so caught up in movies, I went to see 'Its complicated' on Wednesday and the whole cinema was quiet and my mum just suddenly shouts 'No!!' at the screen I couldnt quite believe she had done it and I dont think she could either, she looked quite shocked after it. Also years ago while I was watching Titanic, some chick was so caught up in Jack dying and sinking under the water she shouted out 'Jack!' It just made the whole cinema laugh and at that time it was quite a sad part of the movie....

:)

I can't believe you went to see 'Titanic' :p

SunnyDee 15-01-2010 05:50 PM

Dont hold it against me I was about 11 :lol:

leadpig 15-01-2010 06:08 PM

slumdog any good then,if so ill watch it when it is on sky

Gothika85 16-01-2010 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunnyDee (Post 617946)
Dont hold it against me I was about 11 :lol:

My sister was obsessed with that film. She even had me make little Edwardian style clothing for her Barbie dolls. :lol:

Emily-S 16-01-2010 03:07 PM

When I went to see "The Gift" at the cinema I was quite young and scared easily. This is a film that was designed to make you jump constantly and at one point I screamed out loud and the whole cinema laughed.:o I was so embarressed!

CaptainRedBeard 16-01-2010 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leadpig (Post 617950)
slumdog any good then,if so ill watch it when it is on sky

I enjoyed it lots.... if that's any kind of endorsement, like.

:lol:

It comes across as a tad disjointed to start with but persist with it and it becomes clear what's occuring.

:-B