Old 13-04-2005, 07:30 PM   #31
Rambler

Send a message via MSN to Kallie Send a message via Yahoo to Kallie

I get comments about my cheeks - i get little kids and not so little kids going 'oooo look at her/her cheeks' in high pitched squeeky bloody voices, and shouting in my ear as they walk past, or teenagers/adults ask me if they hurt, and most the time they have piercings themselves, so I dont know what the point in asking me is.
Other than that I dont notice people looking - but when im out with friends they notice people looking at me and laugh at their shocked faces.
But I do get am I asian from some people - mainly at work. Which confuses the hell out of me, Do i look bloody asian with piercings, coloured hair and goth-ish clothes?! Mad people
The only time I notice people looking at me is when I go to the local shops - but thats probably because they cant tell 'what' I am more than my strangeness
Kallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 08:23 PM   #32
sly
Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyloupunkpants
my m8 thinks all students smell of spuds (she comes from morecambe ), except you shel cos i put her right about that some girls started muttering in the taxi office the other day about the ones on my arm ooooo look shes got tattoos on her arm ooooo. prob wasnt expecting it when i was in damn horrible office atire
In my experience they usually smell of mushrooms from living in damp ,dingy digs.Aint that right Shel?
sly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 08:26 PM   #33
sly
Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallie
I get comments about my cheeks - i get little kids and not so little kids going 'oooo look at her/her cheeks' in high pitched squeeky bloody voices, and shouting in my ear as they walk past, or teenagers/adults ask me if they hurt, and most the time they have piercings themselves, so I dont know what the point in asking me is.
Other than that I dont notice people looking - but when im out with friends they notice people looking at me and laugh at their shocked faces.
But I do get am I asian from some people - mainly at work. Which confuses the hell out of me, Do i look bloody asian with piercings, coloured hair and goth-ish clothes?! Mad people
The only time I notice people looking at me is when I go to the local shops - but thats probably because they cant tell 'what' I am more than my strangeness
my mates get really mad when they see groups of girls pointing at me and bitching.I just tell them to chill as it doesn't bother me one bit, just part of the territory,and I know I look much more deliciously fab than any of those production line GHD straightened hair, mini skirted sheep anyway.
sly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 08:29 PM   #34
Rambler

Send a message via MSN to Kallie Send a message via Yahoo to Kallie

I just wish they wouldnt try and deafen me in the process. Its fine - it just goes on the 'reasons why i hate bradford' list, but I do have my fun sometimes trying to wind people up or freaking them out hehe
Kallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 08:56 PM   #35
Chat Virgin

Talking wow

This is the first time i have started a thread and im well chuffed people responded.Glad to know im not the only one,ive decided anyway its not us that are strange it's everybody else!!
Old 13-04-2005, 09:00 PM   #36
Jedi Chat Master

people say to me oh did that hurt? i say, yeah, that's the best part!
brandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 11:24 PM   #37
Jedi Chat Master

Mushrooms, Spuds?...More likely to be alcohol! But im my case It'll be bepanthen
shelfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 11:36 PM   #38
Chat Slut

Default princess leia

YOU WANT TO TRY AND LIVE IN FUC**NG LANCASTER ALL YOUR LIFE. AAAAAAARRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHH. Most people, if you can call them that are eather smackheads or live on the dole. Not I, I have a great job. I get payed for something I love,[ no it's not sex] It' tattoos.
princess leia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2005, 12:34 AM   #39
Rambler

Talking

Yeh like others have said it's their problem not ours..as long as you are happy with who you are inside and out and have no problem with yourself then others won't have a problem with you..and if they do..they're just dickheads!!!(probably are anyway!!lol)
Old 14-04-2005, 09:15 AM   #40
King of The Mushroom People

Send a message via MSN to Surge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallie
I just wish they wouldnt try and deafen me in the process. Its fine - it just goes on the 'reasons why i hate bradford' list, but I do have my fun sometimes trying to wind people up or freaking them out hehe

Well I was Shocked when I saw that dress you was wearing last Friday......but shocked in a good way

we the modified hold that we are a distinct subcultural group with an established history and way of life. we take part in these activities and perform these body modifications for the betterment of ourselves, of our peers, and of the world in general. Piercing, tattoos, scarification, and other modifications are active political protest and lead to positive cultural reform. we demand the right to treat our bodies as our own, and we strongly urge all to do the same.
Surge is offline   Reply With Quote