Old 16-08-2004, 11:45 PM   #1
Chat Slut

Question Life's Confusing!

How do you know when something is right? Just when life is shite something comes along and changes everything!
Life is so confusing, i know that i'm talking in ridules, but when is something right and when is something wrong?
If anyone can shed some light it would be really appreciated!
Man things are confusing on times.
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2004, 12:21 AM   #2
Il Duce!

man now i am confused...
phil_kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2004, 03:05 AM   #3
Jedi Chat Master

Life is looking pretty promising right now for me - I've just watched 'I Robot', and although it's not a fantastic film, there is the possibility of bionic limbs in 30 years time. I, for one, would be more than willing to give one of those robot arms a go. I'd love to be able to smash through concrete with my fist, even as a 58-year-old...

Life generally sucks, but if you can change your perception with various substances, it becomes a whole lot better.
sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2004, 08:39 AM   #4
Jedi Chat Master

Send a message via Yahoo to grumpy_ink_boy

Life is what you make it
grumpy_ink_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2004, 09:19 AM   #5
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Tracey uk

I've found that if I and my family are happy life is right whatever anyone else tries to tell me, and life is wrong when we are not happy. At the minute we are all happy bunnies!!!! Some shite will be along soon no doubt!!
Tracey uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2004, 09:21 AM   #6
Enjoy Responsibly

things are right when you feel it inside and you get that ready brek glow.
life is like the half full or half empty pint glass.it depends on your outlook mikey boy.
e.g last night,saw a great band ended up in a fight with my mates girlfriends ex jealous get over it twat of a boyfriend,woke up with a blinding headache and the shits.but I feel great coz the wanker had it coming for over a 12 month and he was twice my size.chris benoits crippler cross face realy does work.
do what you believe is right and do it with conviction.the path of the righteous is not easy but it is fullfilling

www.nurosetattoos.com
BRIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2004, 12:16 PM   #7
Monarch of Yorkshire

That sounds like a question that only gets solved when you are in your final breath... a real, "now you tell me" moment.

I recently had a chat with some spiritual leader guy at a party I went to. He said that life in general goes in 7 year bursts, each of these 7 year bundels has it's own ups and downs, but will be either predominantly up or, predominantly down, and the amount of the up and down majority will be different for all people.

I thought he was talking cack until I started to think about it and log the good and bad things that have happened to me since I could care to remember them (or since they have been serious enough for me to remember them, so not really the kid stuff). And it seems to fit, of course there is nothing saying that this information has coloured my perception of my past, but there are some pretty darn staring issues that have come up over the last 7 years that make me think there could be some sense to this.

I'm about to start on my next 7 year cycle, which given the amount of doodoo I have had over the last 7 years means I should be winning the loto before Christmas, growing another 4 inches on my cock, and descovering the lost city of atlantis in my Koy pool.

I think you just have to take the rough with the smooth, and don't let the negative stuff drag you down, as invariably there is always some way out of the trouble, or options to try.

Be happy if you can, most things in our western lives are not worth the energy we spend worrying about them in the grand scheme of things.
Old 18-08-2004, 06:29 PM   #8
Chat Slut

Cheers guys, been on a bit of a mad one these last few days, to much beer and stuff! Life is cool and it is what you make of it! Just got lots of mixed emotions and stuff in my head at the moment. I'm on top of the world, but just confused at times. Going away on my travels again tommorrow, so will be in touch when i get internet access, until then take care and speak to you all soon.
Old 19-08-2004, 06:57 AM   #9
Monarch of Yorkshire

Have fun Mike, and take care..... let us know where you end up.
Old 19-08-2004, 07:51 AM   #10
Chat Slut

I've got a pretty good idea as to where i'm going! Spent most of the year travelling around Britain, home is where i park my van. I'm going to really struggle when i take over my pub next month. staying in one place and sleeping in a bed seems really odd to me at the moment, but i will get used to it! If i don't i will just pack up and leave anyway!