Old 30-10-2005, 10:02 PM   #11
Jedi Chat Master

Send a message via MSN to Full on

Its also in Skin and Ink tattoo magazine this month ive seen it done about 8 times.

http://www.myspace.com/fullonink
Full on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2005, 10:19 PM   #12
Banned

copy cats :P
well it beats a little bit of flash..... dont it
saturns_shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2005, 11:09 PM   #13
Jedi Chat Master

Send a message via MSN to squidgystar

i've not seen it before, fuckin' excellent idea
If we just took one second and used it to be inspired or to put our self in those people shoes and learn from them rather than trying to compete I Know we would start to understand how beautiful learning is… For we can learn from even the simplest of men. For the true test of self confidence is having the courage to acknowledge, and to be open to new ideas regardless of their source.

www.squidgyart.com
squidgystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2005, 11:12 PM   #14
Chat Virgin

Default Yes!

Hiya.

Well... tonight I washed the savlon off me calf ever so gently with Johnsons baby lotion wash, then applied Bepanthen...

Result ? ... omg !... 45 mins later.. pain.. has gone I cant feel a single thing.. all the redness and soreness has gone.. and I can walk no problem now.. this stuff totally rocks.

When I applied the Savlon I guess I applied it a bit too thick, I couldnt rub it in or off as the site was so tender, but the benpanthen is much more greasy and rubbed in a treat, feels 1000 times better !

I wonder if the savlon was applied too much and blocked the pores or something ? I really dont know how its worked, maybe the benpanthen has allowed air to get to it, but whatever its done its worked and the pain.. has 100% gone !

I just hope its still gone when I wake in the morning lol.

So all you newbie's out there listen up.. forget the Savlon.. get to ya local chemist / supermarket and get Benpanthen, its nappy rash cream I think ? its mint, it really is.

Thanks for your advice y'all, really appreciate it, my first tattoo experiance aint been so bad afterall..

Cheers.

Matt.
Old 30-10-2005, 11:14 PM   #15
Banned

tomorow morning it wont have gone
saturns_shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2005, 11:25 PM   #16
Jedi Chat Master

As long as you keep treating it like that, you will find it should be a little more comfortable.
Some people have minor reactions with Savlon, although i used it for years with no problems at all.
Bepanthen is made for nappy rash which means it NEEDS to be usable on sensitive skin and due to it's properties keeps the tattoo hydrated enough but not enough to hinder the healing process.

Since i've switched to Bepanthen and telling my clients about it, im finding tattoo's healing with very thin flakey skin rather than taking a longer period with more chance of harsher scabbing. Some have healed pretty much by 5days with all the flakeyness gone.

But thats not to say it's just down to the cream, if can sometimes be down to the artist being a bit heavy handed...lol.

Anyhows, goodluck with the tat. And dont forget the piccie.
Room16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2005, 11:35 PM   #17
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattoo_newbie
Hiya.

Well... tonight I washed the savlon off me calf ever so gently with Johnsons baby lotion wash, then applied Bepanthen...

Result ? ... omg !... 45 mins later.. pain.. has gone I cant feel a single thing.. all the redness and soreness has gone.. and I can walk no problem now.. this stuff totally rocks.

When I applied the Savlon I guess I applied it a bit too thick, I couldnt rub it in or off as the site was so tender, but the benpanthen is much more greasy and rubbed in a treat, feels 1000 times better !

I wonder if the savlon was applied too much and blocked the pores or something ? I really dont know how its worked, maybe the benpanthen has allowed air to get to it, but whatever its done its worked and the pain.. has 100% gone !

I just hope its still gone when I wake in the morning lol.

So all you newbie's out there listen up.. forget the Savlon.. get to ya local chemist / supermarket and get Benpanthen, its nappy rash cream I think ? its mint, it really is.

Thanks for your advice y'all, really appreciate it, my first tattoo experiance aint been so bad afterall..

Cheers.

Matt.
hmmm...does anyone else think this guy owns the bepanthen company?
si/
Old 31-10-2005, 12:09 AM   #18
Jedi Chat Master

Send a message via MSN to LuciiFera

I like ambigrams! I was on an ambigram generator the other day typing random words into it. Hours of amusement for a nerd like me The life and death ones are two of the better ones that i've seen.
Old 31-10-2005, 12:26 AM   #19
Need To Get Out More!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciiFera
I like ambigrams! I was on an ambigram generator the other day typing random words into it. Hours of amusement for a nerd like me The life and death ones are two of the better ones that i've seen.
I've got this one on the back of my upper left arm.

The whole sleeve has an Earth, Air, Fire and Water theme to it.
Old 31-10-2005, 12:33 AM   #20
Rambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciiFera
do you have a link for that site. ta.