Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Chit Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2019, 10:41 PM   #1
Rambler

Default Reccon there would be artist interest in a tattoo focused bookings platform?

Hey guys

So I am a software developer and tattoo collector and have been looking for a new project to work on. Having had tattoos off a few artists it seems the management of bookings is a little sporadic and sucks up artists personal time so I was thinking of a solution.

But first I wanted to check if any artists knew of an existing platform or solution and if itís any good, beyond the old email and calendar method of course. Secondly if it seemed like something they would actually want to use?

Havenít nailed down much more than a concept yet but I wanted to see if there was any level of demand before I invest so much time!

Cheers and appreciate any insights
infernouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 05:45 PM   #2
Jedi Chat Master

Hi, as an artist I can tell you we have had loads of folk offering these sort of things out over the years, not long back I had 3 in a week. None of them worked for various reasons.