Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Chit Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-09-2006, 09:22 AM   #1
Jedi Chat Master

Default fat! fat! fat!! (OT diet and fitness thread)

woe is me! all those KFC bargain buckets, washed down with gallons of magners haveottles of magners have taken their toll and I skipped merrily onto the scales yesterday in boots to find I'm *three* *stone* overweight. I have a fatty boom batty! i'm going to really try and shift this before the end of the year before my tattoos go all mis-shapen and i erupt into even more stretch marks. Any one want to join me for support and pass on tips?

I've embarked on scottish slimmers - without paying them any money (hah!) as i did it a few years ago and lost the weight that has now crept back on. basically you're allowed a ceratin amount of 'checks' per day, depending on your weight. a check = 25 calories and I'm allowed 45 a day. Also 2 bits of fruit, unlimited veg a yoghurt or a 1/4 pint semi skimmed for tea and coffee etc. any checks you save can be blown on alcohol at the weekend (yaas!) I'm going to walk more and start some 'proper' exercise after I'm dropped a few pounds and I'm feeling a bit happier about swimming costumes and lycra!

This board is *so* good at supporting each other through our little crisis'. lets tone up together so we're even more damn sexy!
Dahlia Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2006, 09:28 AM   #2
Jedi Chat Master

I had health problems almost 2 years ago that resulted in me leaving the gym i have lost almost a stone and some mass of me arms, chest, back and legs as you can imagine but sadly have gained 2 inches on me waist!
I do need to start sorting myself out before i hit that point of no return and turn into jabba the hut.

Good luck to you mate!
Old 20-09-2006, 09:32 AM   #3
Bad Girlie Chick

http://lighterlife.co.uk/2006v4/

I done this and lost 2 1/2 stone in 3 weeks but it cost 66 a week and i had to give it up but imserioully thinking of doing it again for christmas coming up. Its worth every penny if u have the money to do it.

Well done Violet, keep up the good work
Old 20-09-2006, 09:35 AM   #4
Jedi Chat Master

Poledance Ploedance Poledance Poledance Poledance
Since being in training, I've got my 6 pack back! Think I was 20 when I last had it.
Violet I'd love to take you for a spin sometime. It's soooo much fun and nothing like exercise - eventhough its more vigerous and energetic that anything they got in the gym.

On the downside, I'm already kinda scrawney and according to the scales at Boots 'shoud be' at least 9lbs heavier But the most I can gain in one go is 3lbs, then I really struggle to keep it.
But, don't wanna pump myself full of junk food and fat and lay about doing no exercise coz it just ain't good for you. Tricky.
Old 20-09-2006, 09:36 AM   #5
Jedi Chat Master

66 x 3 weeks = almost four hours of tattooing!!

I do like that they have counsellors though. theres such a complex relationship between people and food - sometimes i thinhk it's all to do with love, comfort and childhood - I would *kill* for my mums victoria sponge or mashed spuds!

poledancing? I'll take someones eye out with one of my love handles! mayeb when the first stone or so has gone.

If i lose the three stone, I'll post in 18+ (if i ever get my access back!)

Last edited by Dahlia Black; 20-09-2006 at 09:40 AM.
Dahlia Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2006, 09:38 AM   #6
Jedi Chat Master

Send a message via MSN to natstats

Hey TC - has the 2 1/2 stone stayed off? It really was amazing....you did so well. So expencive though - as we've discussed previously. Did you ever try the chemists version?....I sent away for the free samples but never tried them.

VG.....I desperatly want to loose weight - but just don't feel motivated to do it as I always fail miserably!........I'll give it some thought today as some support off here would be good for moral I think.

Good luck anyhow......
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBean
I kinda don't trust people that don't have a little bit of shit on them somewhere....
natstats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2006, 09:40 AM   #7
Jedi Chat Master

JamieE, I refer to you too bout the pole dance thing! Can teach you if you want! Bwah ha haaaa.
Old 20-09-2006, 09:40 AM   #8
Banned

i could do with losing about 2 stone i think, but there's no way i'm going poledancing.
Chuck Norris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2006, 09:40 AM   #9
Live Action Auteur

having lost the whopping 3 and a half stone that hormonal contraceptives and a diet of cream doughnuts and coca-cola caused me to gain, as of today I only have 4lbs left to shift. I've been doing fat gals club (also known as Weight Watchers) since January. I believe our resident monkey chick has also lost a whole bunch of weight on WW.

I know how you feel VG! but you can get there My big problem at the moment is none of my clothes fit anymore, so if anyone wants to take me shopping (or wants to alter my old stuff) send me a pm (worth a shot!)
PaulaHK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2006, 09:41 AM   #10
Jedi Chat Master

I'm having trpuble just maintaining my weight and not getting heavier...I'm already a tubby little sod..it seriously does not help having an OH who is lifting weights and trying to bulk up...so the meals are kinda swayed in that direction.

that and I crave cheese all the time!!!!

Last edited by miss charlie; 20-09-2006 at 09:41 AM. Reason: spelling
miss charlie is offline   Reply With Quote