Old 20-11-2009, 06:01 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Bangkok Tattoo Convention 2010. Jan 15,16,17

Join us for this international event!! Presenting the Bangkok Tattoo Convention.. For the very first time, Bangkok will be hosting it's very own International Tattoo Convention in January 2010.

Maxative and Gimme Love Tattoo are proud to present to you renowned artists from around the globe such as Mick Zurich all the way from Switzerland , Mike Ledger from the U.S.A.,Tim Hendricks, Federico Ferroni,Traditional Thai Tattoo Monk Arjan Noo, Tebori master Horitsuna
, the show is set to be like no other; bringing you the best of modern tattoo styles while showcasing works of long-standing tradition.Check out our website at The Bangkok International Tattoo Convention 2010 - Home !!
Register your booth now!

bangkoktattooconvention is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2009, 01:00 PM   #2
Jedi Chat Master

I think I'm definitely going to have to save up to try and make it to this one year.
Slybacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2009, 01:04 PM   #3
Jedi Chat Master

Send a message via MSN to squidgystar

i reckon it would be an entirely different tattoo convention experience... very exciting if you did make it!
If we just took one second and used it to be inspired or to put our self in those people shoes and learn from them rather than trying to compete I Know we would start to understand how beautiful learning is… For we can learn from even the simplest of men. For the true test of self confidence is having the courage to acknowledge, and to be open to new ideas regardless of their source.

www.squidgyart.com
squidgystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 10:17 AM   #4
Chat Slut

I didn't do this, I did have my name down for it but decided to give it a miss. Did anyone or does anyone know how it went?

I have found a couple of things on the web saying it was quite? The website has not been updated either.

I would be interested if anyone has any news.

Last edited by Tatt2dude; 20-01-2010 at 10:25 AM.
Tatt2dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 04:48 PM   #5
Jedi Chat Master

Send a message via MSN to phatphil Send a message via Yahoo to phatphil

It was dead. very few people through the doors and real hard to get to (not really in Bangkok)