Old 05-09-2004, 11:03 PM   #1
Trainee Lumberjack

Default Post your Mantra stories HERE

HI all. Great to meet so many of you at the show( Another Nick, Mythistory,Rockabilly Mike and Brim, Cherry and more)

Yes Penny you are right Brim DOES look like Billy Mitchell, but my biggest gossip was watching Mike and Brim snog each other with tongues and everything, not once but TWICE.

But in fairness, they were trying to get the two ladies they were with to do the same thing

Really good show. Most of the stalls were in the new building at Cheltenham so everything was under one roof. Some amazing work seen, some great artists working and as always a really good atmosphere. Both days were busy, but Sunday felt busier.

All in all a great weekend, only spolied for me, by the fact that this year Lucky Ritch was not performing.

They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tat2loo
Me?? Lap dance?? I'd look like Mr Whippy taking a shit if I tried!
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 09:38 AM   #2
sly
Diva

I've always had my suspicions about that Brim,I think that was you in the peter pan birthday card pic, and not just your head superimposed on it. Come to think of it you were wearing stockings and bondage shoes in another pic.

Anyway, who won what?
sly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 12:39 PM   #3
It Works!

Send a message via MSN to inkylady

My Mantra story I'm afraid is non existant ! I was too poorly to go ! so had to spend the weekend in bed I hope every one had a great time
inkylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 02:31 PM   #4
Enjoy Responsibly

thanx for reminding me. Sat' is still a bit of a blur. spent most of sunday disputing a lot of my supposed antics. I am gonna have to wear my cilt more often though,the ladies loved it.I would like to point out that me and mike are just good friends,honest! hopefully my "pussy rules" t-shirt worn on sunday showed where my true alliance is.
It was great to finally put some faces to the names of forum members (you know who you are) and Sly you have a bit of competition in the breast area.Hi Cherry!!! also rockabiilyhun is way out in front in the best bum catagory.
love to you all, and i hope i didn't offend anyone

www.nurosetattoos.com
BRIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 02:37 PM   #5
Enjoy Responsibly

and will you all fuck off with the billy mitchell bizness.I have since found out who this is and you all need your fooking eyes tested.Penny you are a cunt.

www.nurosetattoos.com
Old 06-09-2004, 03:51 PM   #6
The Buck Stops Here...

Not too many stories (well ones that won't get me in trouble) as I was stuck behind the trade stand with our other guys most of the time. And as no one came up to say hi (except Sean, nice dude...) I did not meet any of you

Some amazing work being done, most memorable one was the guy who had a Woody piece on his forearm (done Saturday) 'kin awesome, oh and the chap who had Marvin Haggler on his stomach by Bob Tyrell.
Old 06-09-2004, 06:10 PM   #7
Enjoy Responsibly

sorry stuart, but the skin deep stall was in such a stupid place and i was so pissed i would probably have fallen over the balcony.Unfortunately I got out of the habit of going to the stall some time ago for reasons I mentioned before and I just didn't think of coming this time.I will make a better effort at the next show. I did have a chat with Sally( ex ed' ) though and it seems you are going to have some competition for "the uks best selling tattoo mag" in the near future.
It was nice to see a lot of new work at this years show,I was especially impressed by some of the japanese work tattooed by Matt Butler and Another Nicks arm by Bugs.
Did I really drink ALL the grolsch on sat'?

www.nurosetattoos.com

Last edited by BRIM; 06-09-2004 at 06:16 PM.
Old 06-09-2004, 06:10 PM   #8
Jedi Chat Master

Default It was great!

Had a really great time! It was good meeting you all! Brim and Mike your cilts were superb!! not as nice as the Mistresses Pink outfit though! (I have a photo, i'll post it here if you want)

I said I wasn't going to drink! but i did! How can you not in a hotel bar with lots of tattooists!

paul and Kitty, hope the tattoo is healing ok, and the 'e' in your bag gave you away Kitty! I knew you were one of 'us' when i saw it was double backed!!

oh and the less said about my chest the better! Thank you!

Charlie, and another nick, it was nice chatting to you, it's nice to put names to faces, and rockabillyhun, only got to say hello briefly, hopefully next time we meet we'll talk more.

Only one moan, and that was the price of a sandwich at the hotel 7.50!!!
Old 06-09-2004, 07:01 PM   #9
Chat Virgin

Send a message via AIM to kitty Send a message via MSN to kitty

i had a fabby weekend!

was great to meet a few of you..i think i saw some faces in passing but really didnt wanna go up n try to introduce myself...knowing my luck it would be sum random dude who would think im a nutter!

But Cherry....shhhhhhhhhh! My secrets out!!!!!! LOL yep...we stand out in a crowd with our double backed E's!

Nice to meet ANother nick...and brim briefly..tho he didnt kno me cos ' i dont rant'!

I loved the show...lots to do and see....such friendly people!

I have to say i thought the prize thing was a bit shite.....but then im biased cos the work done by Ezqueil@Enigma tattoos was awesome...n didnt win a thing! Ah well.....looked bloooooody fab anyways!

k
kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 07:07 PM   #10
Chatter Box

how about getting tee shirts made up for next years exbo's

i'm ****** from skin deep forum
LOL
markymark is offline   Reply With Quote