Old 01-03-2012, 08:17 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Tattoo artist looking for guest spots in europe

Hi

I'm Michał, i work in my own studio in Lublin in Poland.
I want to make some new friends, learn something new from better artist than me, and maybe even make some money by the way of course by making tattoo's

here is a sample of my work's

studio tatua

i speak english quite well, i dont use it day by day so it could be litle rusty...

i prefere color tattoo's, no mater what kind of style.
Studiobardo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 09:11 AM   #2
Chat Virgin

hi would you a consider coming to Australia to work as a guest artist? I have a small studio in western Australia that mainly has demand for custom work. we have 2 artist that work on a rotation but have a second station for traveling tattooist. as we like to diversify the work that come from darklite studio. as with all the artist we ask that you supply your own guns,power pack and pedal all others are provided. i can arrange accommodation and travel within Australia. if your thinking about a working holiday this maybe a great opportunity to get paid for coming down under doing something you love. you can check our studio out at facebook
darklite tattoo - Tattoos & piercing - Albany, wa | Facebook
I can be contacted by email Darklitebodymod@yahoo.com hope to here from you soon. kind regards sarah-rose
darklite bodymods is offline   Reply With Quote