Old 02-12-2013, 07:55 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default irish tattoo artist looking for guest spots in 2014

hello my name is shane and i am an irish tattoo artist currently working in glasgow....a job which i found by placing a an add on this website and its been a great experience so hopefully get lucky again...i am looking to do some regular short guest spots(2-3 days) in different countries so with a bit of luck this add will work like the last.....i have been in the tattoo business about 9 years but only tattooing around 3 years scattered throughout those years-a few months work here and there which has been really annoying...so i am eager to make contacts and get more work and be as busy as possible over the next few years...i ve spent most of my working time in australia...in sydney and surfers paradise...did a small amount of work in germany...and obviously home in ireland and now scotland..have met some great people along the way and want to travel more and meet new people....i tattoo all styles..well except for traditional sailor jerry etc.thats a link to my page......https://www.facebook.com/mongooseink.galway...drop me a line if you want to talk...oh only serious established tattoo shops(no beauty salons) that have a client base-i ve met alot of people in the tattoo business that are timewasters and hire people when they have no work for them..so if you do not have excess work that you cant cater for then please dont hire me or for future reference anyone else for that matter..eager to work-not to hang about and scratch my arse while keeping your shop entourage company,,.so busy shops only please..,,but that being said i do want to meet new people and have a laugh but have enough work to justify me travelling to your shop...hope that people reading this understand where i am coming from-not being rude just not keen to have timewasters contact me.i can be contacted here on this website or private message on that facebook page...just add me as a friend so it does not go into the other folder section ....thanks for reading...
Attached Thumbnails
irish tattoo artist looking for guest spots in 2014-x.jpg   irish tattoo artist looking for guest spots in 2014-healed-1.jpg   irish tattoo artist looking for guest spots in 2014-kdkd-copy.jpg  
mongoose ink is offline   Reply With Quote