Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Jobs and Placements - Offered / Wanted Ads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-10-2014, 09:52 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default realism tattooist looking for job around Berkshire/Surrey/ London/ buckinginghamshire

looking for a job am willing to travel depending on the offer i have a portfolio and samples of my work on instagram

Instagram
jack_16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2014, 07:27 PM   #2
Rambler

Hi there,

My name is Jonathan,I own three tattoo studios, two in Kent and one in London. After seeing your work I would love to offer you either a full or part time position around your life style and perhaps events, this would have a trial period of six weeks to see how we got on and if it work for both of us. I would really like to meet.

Right now I have two positions presently in London.
maybe you know someone you could run it wilth. I offer great rates and percentages, and have monthly meetings to see if you are happy. But basically the studio is yours to work, and give a hundred percent too. This is in Lewisham which is immediate start. Please contact me if you are interested on 07477053793. The facebook account is:=

https://www.facebook.com/TheWindmill....London?ref=hl

Regards and look forward to speaking with you.

Jonathan TuttDirector
tutty is offline   Reply With Quote