Old 12-12-2014, 01:47 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Location: 41/44 Crosshill business centre, main street Crosshill, fife , scotland ky58js
Default Room available for tattooer/piercer with own client base

due to the remote location of our shop a solid client base is essential. message for details. thanks
Waverleystreettattoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2014, 02:20 PM   #2
Chat Virgin

Hi im a tattooist in the Philippines looking for a new place to work, full time. 2 yrs in tattooing.you can check my portfolio on my instagram.com/ronielletattoo willing to travel if full time

sorry but no shop exp., but u can check my intagram if my works are qualified to your shop
Ronielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2014, 04:11 PM   #3
Chat Virgin

Default My name is Robert

Hello my name is Furtuna Robert. I am a 31 year old Romanian tattoo artist. I started tattooing when I was 16 years old, had my tattoo studio for 2 years in Turin italy I sold that Bussiness and started to work in London (my plan being to remain in London and bring the wife and dog to) I have worked for the last 9 months in London Lewisham in a couple of studios. I have a client following and want to find a studio to settle permanently if possible. On my Facebook profile "Robert Storm Frm" you can see most of my work and artwork. If you are interested in having me it would be my pleasure to work in a friendly and peaceful environment. Thank you and happy new year!!!
Rottenfrm is offline   Reply With Quote