Old 03-01-2015, 01:39 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Post TATTOOIST LOOKING FOR WORK either part or full time

Looking for a good studio focused on high quality work rather than quantity.. Live on the outskirts of west London but am willing to travel for the right opportunity. I'm flexible with days and hours get on well with most people.. I'm 25 male with a really good work ethic extremely focused! I have a sample of my work on Instagram feel free to have a look !

Instagram

Email; jackcarroll_1@hotmail.co.uk
Attached Thumbnails
TATTOOIST LOOKING FOR WORK either part or full time-my-legg.jpg   TATTOOIST LOOKING FOR WORK either part or full time-my-tattoo-copy.jpg  
jack_16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 01:05 PM   #2
Chat Virgin

Hi jack, we have a new studio in Reading, looking for an artist to grow this business. Good location, large multi room shop. We are yet to advertise due to finding the right artist. Would this be to far for you?
Msullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 03:54 PM   #3
Chat Virgin

hi, are you interested in coming to Scotland?
johnysilver30@outlook.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 04:34 PM   #4
Chat Virgin

yeah Im interested can you email me some details

Think Scotland is a bit far but i might do some guest spots in the future ??
Old 06-01-2015, 05:46 PM   #5
Chat Virgin

no problem mate add me on facebook and keep in touch, you will find me as johny silver
johnysilver30@outlook.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 07:58 PM   #6
Chatter Box

Tattoodles have been established since the spring of 2010. Over the years we still keep raising the bar in the town of Telford. The high quality of work illustrates the demand we have in the industry. We show class and that reflects in our efforts. Our professionalism and approach has seen Tattoodles establish itself as the leading place to go for quality tattooing in the area.
we have good quality artists as myself, gaz and angel that has been over for guest spots.
Due to our success, customers’ demands have increased. We have decided that we need to increase the staff and offer the chance for another quality artist to join our dream team. Tattoodles would like to offer the position to someone who’s happy working in different styles, and able to produce high quality work, custom designs black/grey work.
If you would like to be part of the Tattoodles family check out our work via Instagram or www.facebook.com/pages/Tattoodles-Donnington. And apply with an email to Tyson at Tattoodles@hotmail.com if you believe you meet the requirements with portfolio and a bit about yourself.
Kind regards Tyson
Tattoodles_LTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 09:18 PM   #7
Chat Virgin

Thanks tattoodooles but its a little far for me
Old 07-01-2015, 04:44 PM   #8
Chatter Box

ok jack no problem, wish you all the best fella. take it easy
Tattoodles_LTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 02:18 PM   #9
Chat Virgin