Old 01-02-2015, 02:16 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Location: 41/44 Crosshill business centre, main street Crosshill, fife , scotland ky58js
Default Artist looking for partime work in Scotland

I work and live in the same small town and I'm starting to get cabin fever. I now have a crew I can depend on and I don't have to be at Waverley street everyday, I'm looking to work as much as 2 days a week or as little as a few days a month in another studio in Scotland. I want to work and learn along side new people and get out of my comfort zone. I have some photos of my work in my gallery. If you need any more info pm on here. thanks. Ross
Waverleystreettattoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On