Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Jobs and Placements - Offered / Wanted Ads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2016, 06:18 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Lightbulb Award winning artist looking for a job Worldwide (exc. UK)

Hi, I am currently working in Jazz Tattoo Edinburgh, Scotland but willing to relocate.
I have 13 years of experience in tattoo business. Looking for a full time job. Link to my FB page with most of my work below.

Cheers

Baran

https://www.facebook.com/tattoobybaran
Attached Thumbnails
Award winning artist looking for a job Worldwide (exc. UK)-lisiak.jpg  
ta2baran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 12:19 PM   #2
Rambler

We are looking for full time artists and guest artists to work in our busy studio in Carlisle, Cumbria.
Immortal Art has a brilliant reputation in the North West and we have some of the finest tattoo artists working with us.
We are looking for all styles of artists.

We have appointments available now and immediate start.

View our website: Carlisle Tattoos - Tattoo Studio in Carlisle, Cumbria - Immortal Art Studio | Custom tattoo studio located in Carlisle, Cumbria. Tattoo Laser Removal, Cosmetic Tattooing,
View our Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/immortalartstudio

If you would like to apply please email your portfolio and a brief description about yourself and what styles you prefer to tattoo to gary@immortalartstudio.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/immortalstudio
Facebook: www.facebook.com/immortalartstudio
immortalartstudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 12:21 PM   #3
Chat Virgin

Hello, we are looking for an artist from 10 May until end of September in our shop which is located in Hersonisos,Crete,Greece. Are you interested?
yaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2016, 01:37 PM   #4
Chat Virgin

Default Fb

Hi Baran,
My name is Robert, i wrote you at FB. Please check your FB mailbox. Thanks
Robert Rentip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 08:46 AM   #5
Chat Virgin

Hi,
If you fancy spending some time having fun in the Sun come and join us in this great studio, near the beach in Larnaka Cyprus. We are looking for A Senior Artist to guide usto even more Awards. Currently the best studio with warm and friendly people and of course, great weather. If you think you might be interested please make contact:
kenspriority@gmail.com Tel:00357 97699126 facebook: Larnaka Ink website:Larnaka Ink - Larnaca's Premiere Tattoo Studio
Larnaka Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 11:44 AM   #6
Chat Slut

Blancolo Tattoo in Glasgow City Centre has a vacant position for an experienced tattoo artist. Must be Drug and Drama free. Great financial rewards for the right person. 5 day week including Sundays 12-5. Full front of house back up. We are one of the busiest studios in West Central Scotland situated on a busy city centre street adjacent to Glasgow Central Station.
Contact the studio manager on Blancolo@hotmail.co.uk
with a portfolio and details.
blancolo is offline   Reply With Quote