Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Jobs and Placements - Offered / Wanted Ads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-11-2017, 09:22 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Female tattoo artist looking for studio around Manchester uk

Hi! I'm looking for a studio in or around Manchester as I've been tattooing here for two years and have built up a good client base that I want to continue to grow. I'm 25 and completely drink, drugs and drama free. I mostly do Disney and girly neotrad as that's what gained me my customers and what they return for but I'm trained as an all rounder. Find some of my most recent work below, on my profile or on my Instagram https://www.instagram.com/nedflandersztattoo/
Attached Thumbnails
Female tattoo artist looking for studio around Manchester uk-image.jpeg  
Nedflanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2017, 10:34 AM   #2
Mumbler

Hey

Would you consider moving away from Manchester? We have a position available in Derbyshire and we think you'd be a perfect fit x
Pierceofart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2017, 11:32 AM   #3
Mumbler

hi,
really nice work. we may have space for someone who does your style.
email me if you want to chat more,
thanks
Dan
butchersblocktattoo@hotmail.com
@butchersblocktattoo
Butchersblocktattoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2017, 03:17 PM   #4
Rambler

Messaged you.
LilyWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2017, 12:29 PM   #5
Chat Virgin

Hey! We are a new studio based in Leek, Staffordshire, not too far from Manchester, looking for a traditional/neotraditional/colour artist! We are offering competitive rates in a friendly modern environment.
You can find us on Facebook and Instagram. Send all applications via our facebook page or email. Please note that this is not an apprenticeship position. We look forward to hearing from you.

@blackhausgallery
@jameswtattoo
@tattoophill
BLACK HAUS GALLERY

jamesdwilbraham@gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
Female tattoo artist looking for studio around Manchester uk-607443a8-b98e-403b-a3ac-1cb272ae4c95.jpeg  
jameswilbraham is offline   Reply With Quote