Old 09-01-2018, 09:19 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Colour realism/watercolour artist guest spots

Hi guys I'm Monny. I'm looking for some guest spots throughtout 2018. I'm Polish but I speak perfect English. I'm in Wolverhampton so everywhere is close enough. I prefer realism and watercolour mash up work. My portfolio is available on Instagram as @monny636. Im friendly and easy going person looking forward to work with some hard working teams and expand my knowledge.
monny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 09:28 PM   #2
Chat Virgin

[/IMG]
monny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 09:49 PM   #3
Rambler

Hi Monny,

The team at Immortal Art Studio are looking for a new full time resident artist/guest artists to join us. We have already had a look at some of our work via your link and facebook and we are really interested in having you in the studio. Please see our full advert below for information and details. If you have another questions feel free to get in touch

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Immortal Art Studio are looking for an experienced full time tattoo artist to join our team.
You must have a strong portfolio & good customer service skills
Rates will be discussed once have seen your portfolio.

Please send your portfolio to our email address:
contact@immortalartstudio.com

We are a well established studio located in Carlisle City centre. Our location is part of the historical quarter of the city and we are minutes away from the popular Carlisle Cathedral and the Castle.

Our building is a complex featuring many types of businesses such as our own coffee shop serving fresh coffee, sandwiches and deserts. We also have our own beauty severities that undertake cosmetic tattooing IPL and laser tattoo removal.

This is also a great opportunity to test drive new machines. As we are the creator of the KillerBee Tattoo Machine which is taking the industry by storm. A position at Immortal means you will automatically be made a sponsored artist and be able to test drive some of our fantastic new products before they are made available to the industry. We will also give you the option to join us at the conventions that we are attending whilst promoting the machines throughout the UK and Europe.

Our studio offers each artist their own work space and you will be joining a team of 5 artists.

We provide all consumables including ink and needles and a full time reception team that will manage your bookings and social media promotion through our pages that have a following of over 50K in the local area.

For guest artists we have a staff apartment with ensuite bathrooms in each room, which you can stay at during your time at the studio. the apartment is located just a short 10 minute walk from the studio, town centre and bars and restaurants.

If you would like to know more about our studio please check out the links below:

Web: Immortal Art Studio | Custom tattoo studio
Instagram: www.instagram.com/immortalartstudio
Twitter: twitter.com/immortalstudio
Facebook: www.facebook.com/immortalartstudio

Immortal Innovations- KillerBee Tattoo Machine
Web: Immortal Innovations Immortal Innovations | The creator of the Killer Bee Tattoo Machine
Instagram: www.instagram.com/immortalinnovations

Immortal Beauty
Web: Home - Immortal Beauty - Beauty Services & Semi Permanent Makeup in Carlisle Cumbria Immortal Beauty – Beauty Services & Semi Permanent Makeup in Carlisle Cumbria
Instagram: www.instagram.com/immortalbeautycarlisle
Twitter: www.twitter.com/immortalstudio
Facebook: www.facebook.com/immortalartstudio
immortalartstudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 02:37 PM   #4
Chat Virgin

I'm looking to guest if you're interested can check my work on Instagram @chewitself

Thanks
Chewit
Chewit Self is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 03:38 PM   #5
Rambler

hi Monika
Guest spot in our studio ?
https://www.facebook.com/AdamBykowskiTattoo/
adam.b.tatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 12:33 PM   #6
Mumbler

would definitely be interested, let me know.
@butchersblocktattoo
email: butchersblocktattoo@hotmail.com

thanks
Dan
Butchersblocktattoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2018, 03:03 AM   #7
Rambler

Hi Monny we would love to have you over to Dublin sometime for a guest spot if you are interested please get in touch and we will organise it our email is

voodoo.ink@hotmail.com

Or you can contact us on our Facebook page

https://m.facebook.com/GET.INKED.UP.NOW.GLASNEVIN/

All the best
Voodooink275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 01:58 PM   #8
Chat Virgin

Hi Monny!

Are you still looking for guest spots? We are based in Bath and would love for you to guest at our studio
Thank you,
Jess
Electric Vintage Tattoo
Mugsone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 02:41 PM   #9
Chat Virgin

Last edited by saralara73; 08-10-2020 at 09:47 AM.
saralara73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2018, 01:52 AM   #10
Mumbler

Default Plymouth, UK

https://www.facebook.com/whiteroomtattoo
email whiteroomtattoo@mail.com
whiteroomtattoo is offline   Reply With Quote