Old 03-05-2018, 04:40 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Question Looking for receptionist work

Hi I’m Molly, 24 from Manchester.

I’m looking for some receptionist work in a tattoo shop, I’m happy to potentially learn to become a piercer. I currently work in the nhs as a receptionist, so I’ve gained all the customer service skills needed from my current job also health and safety trained up to date!!
I’m flexible with hours and travelling to work.
I’m fun, friendly, and like to have a laugh aswell as being professional in work and being approachable.
Have a big passion for tattoos and pericings and have both of them myself. Would love to join a team in the Manchester area.

��

Last edited by mollzx; 03-05-2018 at 04:44 PM.
mollzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 01:56 PM   #2
Mumbler

Hi,
if you could email with a little more about yourself?

thanks
Dan
The Butcher's Block Tattoo Parlour
@butchersblocktattoo
Butchersblocktattoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Tags
reception work