Old 08-10-2018, 12:52 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Experienced piercer seeking apprenticeship

Hello friends,

I'm a fully trained piercer with Manager and Receptionist experience looking for an apprenticeship opportunity.
I have studied as an apprentice previously however due to an incredibly negative and argumentative atmosphere between tattooists, chose to leave. Originally from Manchester, I've managed a busy shop in Mallorca and have been moving around England for the past year and am currently in Devon. I'm looking for a new studio to properly settle into and call home. I'm not into drama, I work best with positive people and just want to do my job the best I can and learn to tattoo.
I'm open to anywhere in Europe and England, but please not London
I'd love to hear back at: trashpanda13@outlook.com
Happy to supply a piercing and art portfolio

Thanks for reading!
Betsie
Betsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 03:59 PM   #2
Mumbler

Hi Betsie,

Would you be ab le to send your portfolio for consideration?

thanks in advance,

Dan
The Butcher's Block Tattoo Parlour
butchersblocktattoo@Hotmail.com
Butchersblocktattoo is offline   Reply With Quote