Old 28-01-2019, 11:22 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Part time receptionist job wanted Brighton

Hi,

I'm a 37 year old female looking for a part-time position working in a tattoo studio in Brighton or surrounding areas.

I have previous reception and customer service experience, having worked in the airline and hospitality industry. I'm super organised and extremely friendly and welcoming. I'm great with customers on the phone and face to face, and I'm very flexible with regard to my working hours. I'm highly literate (I'm a writer), with great computer skills, and anything I'm not familiar with I pick up very quickly.

I have quite a few tattoos of my own and would love to work in a tattoo shop environment. Iím not looking to learn how to tattoo, I just love the environment and the art form.

I'm happy and able to multi-task, helping with cleaning and tidying, stock maintenance/ordering, social media management, writing and sending email newsletters, blogging, general admin, making the tea and anything else that is required.

If you are looking for some part-time help in your studio then please message me and I can give you my contact details and CV.

Warmest regards,

Natalie.
natalieh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 01:19 PM   #2
Chat Virgin

Bump
Old 12-02-2019, 08:26 AM   #3
Chat Virgin

Bump