Old 12-02-2019, 01:58 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Tattoo artist needed

Looking for an artist for our busy High Street studio. Looking for someone up for staying long term and working full time. The studio is open Tuesday through to Sunday and has been open 15 years.

We are a small team meaning we are more like a family than a factory run tattoo shop like some other studios, it also means you will be busy as work does not have to be shared by tons of artists. You must have a valid visa to work in the UK.

We pride ourselves on our customer service and most of our work is custom.

Also the studio is beautiful even if I do say so myself check it out - Reds Tattoo Parlour - Colchester Based Tattoo Artist
If you are interested please email me with a link to your to redsonya6@mac.com

Please note completing a 2 week course in 'tattooing' does not qualify for this position.

Last edited by reds.tattoo.parlour; 23-02-2019 at 03:59 PM.
reds.tattoo.parlour is offline   Reply With Quote