Old 10-01-2020, 08:02 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Part Time artist wanted - West London

I am looking for an artist part time in my studio in chiswick west London initially on a part time basis, experience necessary. We have realism and neo traditional covered so if you feel you can bring something to the table we would love to hear from you

You can reach me at

sureno@cavalleros.co.uk

Putting “artist position” in the subject

Kind regards

Sureno
Sureno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2020, 01:15 PM   #2
Chat Virgin

Hello I have a bit of experience into the tattoo industry ... I been working in a studio before in England Mexico and Spain but I not have the very big strong skills to be a profesional tattoo artis .. but I still looking for a teacher and the right place for where to work ... you an see something on my intagram or facebook at timothy trigo.
many thanks ... also i live local
timothy crying blood tattoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Tags
job available , west london , west london artist wanted