Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Tattoo Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-05-2009, 12:34 AM   #11
Chat Virgin

Send a message via MSN to Cherri Diamond
Talking

Quote:
Dispatched from and sold by Bargains Bargains.
Bargains bargains eh... lol!
Cherri Diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 12:59 AM   #12
Bring on the Trumpets!!

To Whom It May Concern

As a happy customer of Amazon, It was very sad to see that you now sell tattoo equipment and you sell it under the kitchen section. Being a tattooist I take an offence to this, we call a scratcher a kitchen wizard a term to suggest they tattoo from there kitchen. This is far from safe and the hygiene aspect of it doesn't even come into it.
These people are tattooing kids that are underage. And they have no problem doing it for a few pounds and messing up a kidís skin or even worse pass on some nasty blood borne disease.
So please take this complaint as a request to have my account removed from your website unless you would wish to remove the said items from sale. I never thought Amazon would sink as low as EBay.

well at least i had my say to them. fuck them in the neck.
vogelrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 07:16 AM   #13
Jedi Chat Master

Dear Customer

Thank you for writing to Amazon.co.uk with your concerns about one of the titles we list in our catalogue.

This is an issue we take very seriously and we wanted to share with you our goals with respect to our catalogue.

Our goal is to support freedom of expression and to provide customers with the broadest selection possible so they can find, discover and buy any title they might be seeking. That selection may include titles, which some people, may find distasteful or otherwise objectionable.

Amazon.co.uk believes it is censorship not to offer for sale certain titles with repugnant or distasteful content, and we would be rightly criticised if we did so. As a result, we will continue to make
controversial works available in the UK and everywhere else, except where they are prohibited by law.

Furthermore, because we strongly believe that the appropriate response to distasteful or repugnant speech is not censorship, but more speech, we will continue to allow readers, authors, and publishers to express
their views freely about the books and other products we offer on our website. It is important to note that we do not endorse any opinions expressed by individual authors, musical artists, or filmmakers.

We value all feedback from our customers, and I thank you again for taking the time to send us your comments about this issue.

We hope you will allow us to continue to serve you.

Please let us know if this e-mail answered your question:

The e-mail I recieved from Amazon after alerting them to the problem. The assholes didn't even bother to check what I was complaining about. Hahahaha

Last edited by Gothika85; 19-05-2009 at 07:22 AM.
Gothika85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 08:38 AM   #14
Chatter Box

that is actually sad. I truely hate it when I get an auto-reply like that
Di3alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 03:10 PM   #15
Bring on the Trumpets!!

heres the reply i got from them.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk.

From your email, I am sorry to learn that you are not happy with the tattoo equipments which are selling on our website under the kitchen section.

I do understand that the people are tattooing kids that are underage. And they have no problem doing it for a few pounds and messing up a kids skin or even worse pass on some nasty blood borne disease.

I have passed your message to our concern department for consideration, who will take care of this.

I am sorry to hear that you wish to close your account. After reading the following information carefully, you can authorise us to close your account. Please note further action is required in order for your account to be closed.

Once your account is closed, it is no longer accessible by you or anyone else.
Old 19-05-2009, 03:36 PM   #16
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogelrok View Post
heres the reply i got from them.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk.

From your email, I am sorry to learn that you are not happy with the tattoo equipments which are selling on our website under the kitchen section.

I do understand that the people are tattooing kids that are underage. And they have no problem doing it for a few pounds and messing up a kids skin or even worse pass on some nasty blood borne disease.

I have passed your message to our concern department for consideration, who will take care of this.

I am sorry to hear that you wish to close your account. After reading the following information carefully, you can authorise us to close your account. Please note further action is required in order for your account to be closed.

Once your account is closed, it is no longer accessible by you or anyone else.

At least you got a personal responce. Did you see the one they sent to me?
Old 19-05-2009, 03:52 PM   #17
Jedi Chat Master

Well I just wrote a 'review' for the item so it will be interesting to see if it appears, it takes 48 hours apparently.
http://www.myspace.com/livingcolourtattoostudio

www.livingcolourtattoostudio.com
Ink Minx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2009, 04:27 PM   #18
Bring on the Trumpets!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika85 View Post

might have been because i used one of my order numbers as a ploy to get a reply lol. just knew the basic email would get a auto response.

will ditch my amazon account.
Old 19-05-2009, 04:33 PM   #19
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogelrok View Post
might have been because i used one of my order numbers as a ploy to get a reply lol. just knew the basic email would get a auto response.

will ditch my amazon account.
You know, I was quite pleased with them earlier in the week. I managed to find dvds of my fav French T.V show.
Now..... not so sure.
Old 19-05-2009, 04:48 PM   #20
Rambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika85 View Post
That really doesn't sound like a personal response, half of it is copy/pasted from the complaint! It reads to me like a bot.
labiamajora is offline   Reply With Quote