Old 26-01-2010, 02:30 PM   #1
Chat Slut

Default Latest_sesh

Right so I had another sesh down at Dermagraffiti last week, and I was really psyched, couldn't sleep the night before. The plan was to get my whole tiger coloured in one sitting on my half sleeve.

However, we only got as far as all the black stripes, and some bold outlining. This was due to my sensitive skin apparently. Ive been told before that my skin does repel the black ink to an extent... therefore making it a longer process. And also the further up he got towards my shoulder, the longer it was taking my skin to cool and settle before ready for more work. He said it wouldnt be as bad with the colour and that would fly in... and i do really trust this guy I believe he has my best interest at heart and I think hes a great artist.

Guess Im just kinda gutted not only that I didnt manage to get my tiger finished, but that this might be an ongoing case when it comes to getting more tattoos, as well as proving more costly because of the added time spent. He also told me that because id been the gym the day before, with my arm muscles being quite tight/pumped, this might also affect the ink going in? Similar to alcohol/sunbed before tat?

Anyone had similar problems? I was lookin forward to puttin a coloured pic of the tiger up but i guess il have to wait til after my next session now oh well!
NEIL_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 02:32 PM   #2
Chat Slut

Having said that im happy with the way its looking, its really staring to take shape
Old 26-01-2010, 03:04 PM   #3
Jedi Chat Master

pics?
http://www.myspace.com/livingcolourtattoostudio

www.livingcolourtattoostudio.com
Ink Minx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 05:42 PM   #4
Chat Slut

will follow shortly. Still scabby lol but kinda waitin for colour to be added