Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum

Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum (http://www.bigtattooplanet.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tattoo Talk (http://www.bigtattooplanet.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Polynesian and Japanese 3/4 sleeve - need help with background (http://www.bigtattooplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23167)

Rosco5 07-08-2012 11:21 PM

Then you're clearly in the wrong place, sorry.

Not telling people they've made a bad decision is ridiculous - is the world supposed to be full of people too afraid to say what they really think? Tough, sorry but that's how it goes. People here are used to dealing with the best, does that make them snobs? It means that they care, if you're offended you need to grow a pair and go find a bunch of sycophantic yes folk who will tell you what you want to hear.

Personally, I think you've been really silly because no way in hell does Japanese ever mix well with Polynesian, also your Japanese is ugly as sin. Nothing is going to make that 'pop'; it's crap! Anything you do now will just make it look more of a scribble. Call me a snob, doesn't make me any less right.

pllefrancois 07-08-2012 11:23 PM

I don't care if you believe it or not.. the drawings were really drawn by her and weither you believe it or not is not gonna change the memory i have of my time oversea. there is no excuses at all in my posts as I don't need to excuse myself for a tattoo that I actually do like. What I am certain of is that I don't know where yall from but where i am from we don't laugh at people's tattoos. And the tattoo was never meant to make people on a forum love it... It was meant for me to make a lifelong commitment to an event of my past that litteraly changed my life forever. And just for information, i never said she drew them straight out of her head, she tried to copy the tattoos of a book, The only thing we did was add the little details like the eyes and the scales.. The drawing look childish because THEY WERE DRAWN BY A KID. And for you guys to question a very important part of the life of a stranger is VERY VERY disrespectfull !!! I cannot believe that people of our modern world are still making fun of others. You guys are not even trying to help me, you keep making fun of it and judging me. If you don't have something related to the reason of that thread to say then get the hell out of here.. For people to give suggestions on lasering it is fine and is giving advice but to tell me that my tattoo is ugly and poor, is very childish. I like better having a childish tattoo on my entire arm then listening to people that think their taste is the best and only option..

Rosco5 07-08-2012 11:29 PM

Yeah, I heard you the first time, I still think you're full of shit.

I had two ugly black stars on my arm, used to justify them by saying they were in memory of two people who died. Since I got them covered up I no longer say that.

Seriously, grow some fucking bollocks mate. You're getting really pathetic now.

pllefrancois 07-08-2012 11:32 PM

it does not HAVE to be japanese... i read my first post and i expressed myself not the way i wanted. I do appreciate the advice on getting lasered but not the way you tell me to.. i don't like how picasso painted but i would NEVER say it's crap.. do you understand what i mean ? I am not mad that you tell me you dont like it and suggest laser, I am mad because you question weither the meaning behind it is true or not and because of the way you talk to people.. there are a few areas i am open to a coverup but some not.. i am not entired closed to the idea of throwing the japanese style by the window. the two most important things in the piece are the turtle and the koi. Weither it looks like a koi or not is not a problem, as long as i know where it's coming from it's all that matters..

Rosco5 07-08-2012 11:38 PM

You're not going to get any positive comments here about it, sorry, maybe you should go somewhere else.

And really, what tattoo artist sets out to make a tattoo look intentionally bad and childish? How is that going to look to prospective customers when they see that in the portfolio?

I think you've clearly not understood the place you've come to here, look around, look at some of the tattoos people here have. It's world class work, by world class artists. Telling them they have no right to insult what you have is actually rather ignorant of you; if you wanted people to agree with you why didn't you just go to friends and ask their opinions?

pllefrancois 07-08-2012 11:45 PM

i don't want people to agree with me.. i want people to develop some manners..and sorry about this but if i want the tattoo to look childish this is what i'm gonna get.. i'm not getting a tattoo to make the reputation of the artist better,,, i am getting a tattoo for me,, and just for information... NOBODY has the right to insult others.. Tattoo artists do not have the right more than others.. do you really think you have the right to insult other people ?! Now this is childish for real. People commit suicide because of that kind of attitude, people get depressions because of that kin of attitude, Grow up man.,. nobody is better than others... even if they have a tattoo you dont like

Rosco5 07-08-2012 11:55 PM

Um, don't ever tell me to grow up when you throw a pathetic little hissy fit because you can't take criticism.

Why don't you grow a set of balls, take your ugly tattoos and sod off?

Nobody has the right to insult others? Fuck off, what a load of pamby fucking nonsense. Everyone in the world is supposed to be nice to each other? Yeah right, fuck off back to Narnia or The Shire or whatever fairyland of happy make believe you clearly come from.

People don't kill themselves over harsh criticism - in fact, if you had half a fucking brain you'd realise that most people who are told their tattoos are ugly either realise it and go get something nicer or else defend them to the death. You clearly need a spine mate.

pllefrancois 08-08-2012 12:22 AM

wow.. this is not even funny... you tell me that he personally have the right to insult others is ridiculous. Each individuals on the planet have the right to respect. but i am starting to think you personally do not deserve respect.. you are telling me my life story is a big fake excuse for a tattoo.. why the hell would i excuse myself for something i like just because a dumb disrespectfull asshole do not like it.. im sorry but your opinion do not even matter.. even if you told me you liked it i would have taken it into concideration.. this is ridiculous.. you think you are better then everyone just because you covered up two stars that you use to tell lies about. I spent a total of 3 years in south east asia and i am more than proud of what i did !!!!! I am helping others to get a better life when all you do is sitting at home on your computer telling others they are bullshit.. i hope one day you realize that you are the bullshit. You seem to be a very intelligent person.. you just have a head bigger than your opinions.

Rosco5 08-08-2012 01:06 AM

Then go elsewhere, no one's making you stay here.

pllefrancois 08-08-2012 01:21 AM

i do appreciate everyones imput... except yours.. you are rude, disrespectfull and annoying