Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Tattoo Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2012, 01:40 AM   #31
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diezel_FW View Post
I dont think all I did was criticise, I gave advice, the exact same advice I would have given if he has walked into my studio in person. I gave my honest opinion, I am not going to lie for the sake of politeness. If it all means a lot to him, and he likes it, then good luck to him. My opinion is not needed.
i do appreciate your imput mate. I just dont like when people are rude. You were both still respectful but critical. You gave advice which is appreciated. Others aren't giving advice, they just make fun of my life. I appreciate you being honest, yet respectful. I told a story of my past that affected me very much and you are the only one who did not doubt it. Thank you.
pllefrancois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:17 AM   #32
Chat Virgin

Dude you cant even tell what some of the work is...it looks terrible, just google a japense koi sleeve and see the quality that they are.

look at the links that is a top quality tattoo http://www.bigtattooplanet.com/forum...ealed-new-pics
qertyuiop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:48 AM   #33
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pllefrancois View Post
i do appreciate everyones imput... except yours.. you are rude, disrespectfull and annoying
And you're a whiny little crybaby with crap tattoos, why are you still here?

By the way, here's my point; I didn't lie about the influence of the black stars. Here's the thing though, I don't know you, I'm on the internet taking your word for something that may or may not have happened. You don't know if I lied, I can't tell if you are, because neither of us really know for sure.

Also, why does it upset you if you know it's true?
Old 08-08-2012, 02:37 PM   #34
We Are Not Worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diezel_FW View Post
I would recommend laser treatment on the Japanese parts at the top, and then start again, but all polynesian, it will look a thousand times better. Mixing these two styles is almost never really going to look great. The artist clearly knows next to nothing about Japanese tattooing, and has done a very, very, VERY poor job so far. Everything is too small, badly placed, and badly lined. I would seriously consider some laser treatment on what you currently have, and then finding a good quality artist who knows a bit about Japanese artwork and tattoos.
Totally agree!!!!!!! sorry dude
jonah212121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #35
We Are Not Worthy

No need to argue on here guys..... Im sorry the criticism of the tattoo IMO is deserved. I LOVE Japanese tattoos and I dont mind polynesian but IMO they should never be mixed..... If your very lucky they will look like two totally separate tattoos (forearm + upper arm) It is totally up to you tho at the end of the day its YOUR body. I think people on here are just worried you will regret the decision to stick with the idea. I have alot of friends and family with dreadful tattoos but id never tell them on here its far easier for people to be opinionated. Hopefully you make the right decision for you and dont live to regret it. GOOD LUCK
Old 08-08-2012, 03:07 PM   #36
Jedi Chat Master

Sorry, I got offended because I hate being told I can't be critical of anything.

I'm not about being nice for the sake of politeness. If I feel people are being silly I should be allowed to tell them that. No one should be told they can't be honest; everyone has the right to respect but they also have a right to their opinion. We live in a free world and we shouldn't be afraid to say how we feel just because it might hurt someone's feelings.

I may have taken it a bit too far, and apologies for that.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:20 PM   #37
We Are Not Worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosco5 View Post
Sorry, I got offended because I hate being told I can't be critical of anything.

I'm not about being nice for the sake of politeness. If I feel people are being silly I should be allowed to tell them that. No one should be told they can't be honest; everyone has the right to respect but they also have a right to their opinion. We live in a free world and we shouldn't be afraid to say how we feel just because it might hurt someone's feelings.

I may have taken it a bit too far, and apologies for that.
I agree. to a point..... you make your point and then leave it. i agree we shouldn't have to 'Molly coddle' if i put something poor up i hope people would tell me.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:53 PM   #38
Chat Virgin

no problem about it, you are being polite and respectful. Your advice is more then welcome said the way it is said.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:54 PM   #39
Chat Virgin

thank you. Your advice is welcome here. It's the attitude that is not. Telling someone a part of is past is a lie without even knowing the guy is rude. thank you for apologizing
Old 09-08-2012, 07:49 AM   #40
Chat Virgin

did she draw the samoan on as well? is that why you want to mix the the styles?