Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum

Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum (http://www.bigtattooplanet.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tattoo Talk (http://www.bigtattooplanet.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Polynesian and Japanese 3/4 sleeve - need help with background (http://www.bigtattooplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23167)

dougal 04-09-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pllefrancois (Post 672863)
I know it is hard to tell what it is and it is fine to me too. And I decided not to go with japanese style. the coloring isn't finised yet. I am very happy about your criticism,you are being way more polite than others.. I do like it, i don't mind if others do not. I do like your criticism, i just am stunned how the indutry of tattooing has become more about the looks than the meaning behind it. it's an octopus btw, it' not done and I am really happy with the fact that we cant really tell what this is, this is exactly what i was going for with this part of the tattoo.

It should be about the looks and not the meaning. Get over Miami ink. It's art not colouring in.

pllefrancois 06-09-2012 01:48 PM

Sorry but I don't like to go to a shop that makes more money selling the stories of people being tattooed to tv networks than tottooing itself ! And I do like it visually and I keep having good feedback from strangers except here in this blog. I like it and I am proud I have tuck to my idea even if it was hard to work with..

dougal 06-09-2012 04:21 PM

Dude I just think you contradicted yourself.

pllefrancois 06-09-2012 07:26 PM

contradicted how ?
haha

Rosco5 06-09-2012 07:37 PM

Okay, I was never going to respond to you again, but, screw it.

You contradicted yourself by saying you hate how tattooing cares more about visuals than meaning, now you're saying you hate people who care more about the meaning and how you like the visuals.

Do yourself a favour, if you don't care then stop trying to prove it by posting all the time.

Give up, no one here is ever going to like it.

dougal 07-09-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosco5 (Post 673281)
Okay, I was never going to respond to you again, but, screw it.

You contradicted yourself by saying you hate how tattooing cares more about visuals than meaning, now you're saying you hate people who care more about the meaning and how you like the visuals.

Do yourself a favour, if you don't care then stop trying to prove it by posting all the time.

Give up, no one here is ever going to like it.

yeah man you got my back!!!

pllefrancois 13-09-2012 10:08 PM

its because you interpreted my message the wrong way... I said i dont like shops that makes more money making personal stories wide open to public on a tv show than by tattoing itself. I do think the meaning behind a tattoo is way more important than how peopleon a blog react to it. Nothing is gonna change this. I DID NOT say i like the looks better.I said I am happy with how MY tattoo look and if you dont then its your problem not mine. I said i received only great comments from people except here. I do understand that you guys are professionnals and look at the technical side of it but GIVE ME A BREAK !!! I like it and i dont care about your shitty comments. Like it or not, I dont care I like it anyway.

pllefrancois 13-09-2012 10:09 PM

for the loveof god! This is ART,there is not just one kind of art ! I like this kind of art and you dont... end of the story. I Love it and at this point i dont give a shit about you

Rosco5 13-09-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pllefrancois (Post 673698)
for the loveof god! This is art,there is not just one kind of art ! I like this kind of art and you dont... End of the story. I love it and at this point i dont give a shit about you

then stop fucking commenting!