Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Tattoo Talk
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-06-2014, 09:35 AM   #501
Jedi Chat Master
 
peterpoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London
Posts: 8,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_T_82 View Post
Off to LA in a few days en route to see Mr Gogue a week today to start a back piece, excited!
Lucky mofo!

Look forward to the pics!
__________________
A map I have made of great artists around the world - http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
peterpoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2014, 09:40 AM   #502
Chat Slut
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: London
Posts: 223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpoose View Post
Lucky mofo!

Look forward to the pics!
Thanks!

I will be putting up pics on my instagram J_T_82 I'll probably start a thread when I get back but it won't be for a weekish after as I've got a vegas trip from there.
J_T_82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2014, 10:08 PM   #503
Chat Slut
 
Eclecticdream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Los Angeles CA
Posts: 399
Default

Officialy in with Carson Hill August 10th
__________________
Never judge your fellow people. Lets talk =) just dont be a asshole Instagram: Studyoflife8_tony
Eclecticdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2014, 11:43 PM   #504
Jedi Chat Master
 
ThrobbingSausage's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 5,143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_T_82 View Post
Thanks!

I will be putting up pics on my instagram J_T_82 I'll probably start a thread when I get back but it won't be for a weekish after as I've got a vegas trip from there.
nice man! your gogue skull is so dope i wanted him to something like that in the beginning before i got tattooed by him. especially the glowing eyes. can't wait to see what he does!
__________________
instagram: jookiest

For top notch artists check out this app!
http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
ThrobbingSausage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2014, 09:28 AM   #505
Chat Slut
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: London
Posts: 223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobbingSausage View Post
nice man! your gogue skull is so dope i wanted him to something like that in the beginning before i got tattooed by him. especially the glowing eyes. can't wait to see what he does!
Thanks man, your hanya is amazing. Have you got anymore work from Jeff coming?
J_T_82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2014, 10:55 AM   #506
Jedi Chat Master
 
ThrobbingSausage's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 5,143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_T_82 View Post
Thanks man, your hanya is amazing. Have you got anymore work from Jeff coming?
I would LOVE to get more work from him but unless he does a second pass on my hannya, unfortunately I don't think so... but I'm still going to be busy: David Tevenal hopefully September, Carlos and Shige in October and possibly James Tex in November.
__________________
instagram: jookiest

For top notch artists check out this app!
http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
ThrobbingSausage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2014, 11:11 AM   #507
Chat Slut
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: London
Posts: 223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobbingSausage View Post
I would LOVE to get more work from him but unless he does a second pass on my hannya, unfortunately I don't think so... but I'm still going to be busy: David Tevenal hopefully September, Carlos and Shige in October and possibly James Tex in November.
That's a nice list of great artist, look forward to the updates.
J_T_82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2014, 11:52 AM   #508
Jedi Chat Master
 
peterpoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London
Posts: 8,884
Default

Cant one of you get Gogue to do a small tattoo on a collector, like my foot or something lol
__________________
A map I have made of great artists around the world - http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
peterpoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2014, 06:32 PM   #509
Jedi Chat Master
 
ThrobbingSausage's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 5,143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpoose View Post
Cant one of you get Gogue to do a small tattoo on a collector, like my foot or something lol
I'll try to find out if he will be doing a guest out there during London convention. Maybe he might be at off the map Italy?
__________________
instagram: jookiest

For top notch artists check out this app!
http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
ThrobbingSausage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2014, 11:46 PM   #510
Jedi Chat Master
 
Aiken Drum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 1,210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobbingSausage View Post
I'll try to find out if he will be doing a guest out there during London convention. Maybe he might be at off the map Italy?
**cough** if he's doing a guest in London and wants someone with plenty of canvas (sorry Peter!) he can have my back. Or ribs. Or either leg. Or anything he wants!
Man I'd kill to have a big piece from him but travelling back and forward to the US is nigh on impossible for me financially. Not for a couple of years at least....
Aiken Drum is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Booked in with Billy .. Next piece pmheadwired Tattoo Talk 19 14-01-2013 11:36 AM
Booked in for first tattoo (Family Business) andyswanage Tattoo Talk 5 12-11-2010 08:07 PM
All booked up for sunny Spain! MouseyBrown Tattoo Talk 4 26-08-2009 09:47 PM
Tattooists booked tattoo jam stuart Conventions, Exhibitions and other Events 14 22-07-2008 07:04 PM
new tattoo booked waahhhhhoooooo FreakyBlueSy Chit Chat 0 26-06-2005 08:34 PM


SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.