Old 10-08-2013, 10:05 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Insurance

Hi I am new here and am looking for some advise my partner is currently in the process of setting up a new tattoo studio and we are looking for insurance quotes. I am just asking where people found there best quotes. We are looking for public liability, contents insurance, and treatment risk insurance.

I know this should probably be in the tattooist part but as i am not a tattooist i cant join that area. thank you for your feedback in advance
lillybilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:24 AM   #2
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillybilly View Post
Hi I am new here and am looking for some advise my partner is currently in the process of setting up a new tattoo studio and we are looking for insurance quotes. I am just asking where people found there best quotes. We are looking for public liability, contents insurance, and treatment risk insurance.

I know this should probably be in the tattooist part but as i am not a tattooist i cant join that area. thank you for your feedback in advance
I have a feeling that insurance company's would be your best bet
Darchi19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:57 PM   #3
Chat Virgin

i meant who do other studios use for good price and good cover was ringing round today but they dont seem to be open on saturday, so just thought it would be an idea to find out some good companies thansk anyway for your comment!
lillybilly is offline   Reply With Quote