Old 18-09-2013, 12:14 AM   #41
Chat Slut

To be fair to me, if you go to the start of the thread I opened with a question to debate rather than having a dig at me why can't the topic be discussed? Just because my opinion differs doesn't mean its any less valid. Nor is me giving my opinion 'whining'.
Stretcher Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 01:45 AM   #42
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretcher Monkey View Post
To be fair to me, if you go to the start of the thread I opened with a question to debate rather than having a dig at me why can't the topic be discussed? Just because my opinion differs doesn't mean its any less valid. Nor is me giving my opinion 'whining'.
Ok sooooo you're Nikko and you get maybe 1000s of emails a week..... What do you do ???

Spend every free second of your time replying to every single email no matter how rubbish and nonsensical they are ... Or do you scan them and pick ones that really excite you ?? Or if your books are closed just leave them

You are one of lots of people that don't get a reply ... Chin up and keep sending the emails or stop and move on to a new artist

The way I look at it , it's like buying a lotto ticket ... I've won 2 big ones with my Jason Butcher and Josh Duffy appointments ! I've lost LOADS

No reply from

Nikko
Carlos
John Anderton
Sam Ford
Cecil Porter
Portugal

I have emails saved that I will edit and send them next year for conventions !
Darchi19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2013, 02:03 AM   #43
Jedi Chat Master

The only person that hasn't replied to me is Florian Karg