Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Tattoo Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-02-2016, 03:43 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Are these lines crooked??

I got a tattoo of the constellation of andromeda on my wrist last night -- I have been staring at it all day and I feel like the lines aren't as straight as they should be. Am I being too obsessive? And if I'm not can it be fixed? I have four other tattoos and I love them and so I'm kind of feeling bummed right now because this is definitely the least complicated tattoo I've ever gotten.
Attached Thumbnails
Are these lines crooked??-image.jpeg  
Andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2016, 04:12 AM   #2
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
I got a tattoo of the constellation of andromeda on my wrist last night -- I have been staring at it all day and I feel like the lines aren't as straight as they should be. Am I being too obsessive? And if I'm not can it be fixed? I have four other tattoos and I love them and so I'm kind of feeling bummed right now because this is definitely the least complicated tattoo I've ever gotten.
No they are not straight at all . If you went thicker you could straighten them.
Old 18-02-2016, 09:38 AM   #3
Jedi Chat Master

wonky, go to some where that can tattoo properly and get them thickened to straighten out.
Old 18-02-2016, 10:25 AM   #4
Chat Slut

Is it me or are the stars too small compared to the lines ?
Smidds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2016, 10:45 AM   #5
Need To Get Out More!

Definitely wonky, good news that this can be sorted with thicker lines as already said.
Sp33dy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2016, 06:18 PM   #6
Jedi Chat Master

Yes wonky ... but that's what poor artists do. Poor wonky work

This is the andromeda. The galaxy. Which is more interesting that those little crooked lines .

I'd a went with the galaxy but to each our own. ... I just wouldn't want some squiggly constellation on me. But we focus on artwork not these little cliche one offs .

Good luck sorry I couldn't help other then verifying what u already knew

∅ Pittsburgh

Art××Tattoo××Paint
checkonetwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2016, 06:21 PM   #7
Jedi Chat Master

Yes wonky ... but that's what poor artists do. Poor wonky work

This is the andromeda. The galaxy. Which is more interesting that those little crooked lines .

I'd a went with the galaxy but to each our own. ... I just wouldn't want some squiggly constellation on me. But we focus on artwork not these little cliche one offs .

Also... this is the andromeda constellation I see... so I'm confused... Yours don't look likeep it

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/20flfq.png[/IMG

Good luck sorry I couldn't help other then verifying what u already knew

∅ Pittsburgh

Art××Tattoo××Paint
checkonetwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2016, 09:31 PM   #8
Chat Virgin

I got the constellation, not the Galaxy. I'm not an idiot. I went to a reputable place and the artists other work looks good, I don't know what happened. Thanks for insulting me though.
Old 18-02-2016, 09:44 PM   #9
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
I got the constellation, not the Galaxy. I'm not an idiot. I went to a reputable place and the artists other work looks good, I don't know what happened. Thanks for insulting me though.
I like the idea of a constellation like you have, and actually you could incorporate it with some black work and the concept would look amazing

The lines are very wonkey unfortunately. Straight lines are actually hard to do as your arm has a natural curve. Find an artist who can do great line work and they will fix it for you.
Old 18-02-2016, 10:03 PM   #10
Chat Virgin

Thank you, I appreciate it. I'm a little disappointed that I need to get it fixed at all but I'm just going to wait until it heals and get someone to fix it up for me.