Old 28-03-2016, 12:43 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Can't stick with one tattoo?

Hello, I really want a new tattoo, but I have some inner fear that I will regret it later on. I have this fear since my last tattoo that I can't stand now. Do you guys have any ideas how to stick with one design and like it? Every design I pick, no matter how I like it, I start asking myself if I really want it...
Requital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2016, 01:22 PM   #2
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requital View Post
Hello, I really want a new tattoo, but I have some inner fear that I will regret it later on. I have this fear since my last tattoo that I can't stand now. Do you guys have any ideas how to stick with one design and like it? Every design I pick, no matter how I like it, I start asking myself if I really want it...
Then you are not ready for a tattoo. There is no rush
Old 28-03-2016, 10:23 PM   #3
Jedi Chat Master

Use the image you want as a tattoo as your screensaver on your phone for at least a month. If you get bored looking at it, then you will get bored of it as a tattoo.
Old 29-03-2016, 12:56 PM   #4
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PulpB View Post
Use the image you want as a tattoo as your screensaver on your phone for at least a month. If you get bored looking at it, then you will get bored of it as a tattoo.
Haha yes, I do this and the pic grows on me and gets me even more excited as time goes on. Every tattoo I've had since joining here has come out better than I could've imagined. Lots of research and creative freedom to the artist.
SenorChang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2016, 06:50 PM   #5
Jedi Chat Master

yeah, asi have grown older, i have realised that some of my tattoo choices were not the best when i was younger, and i was planning on getting a few gaming themed tatoos about 6 months back, i had a bit of a word with myself and am still debating whether to get them done or not, which basically means i am not ready to get them done yet
Old 29-03-2016, 08:01 PM   #6
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PulpB View Post
This is a really nice trick! Actually have the same phone background since a couple of years but wouldn't want to get it as a tattoo.

Personally I also think that there should be no doubt about the tattoo (even over a long period of time). I don't want to rush it either.
Chris_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2016, 10:45 PM   #7
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_ View Post
This is a really nice trick! Actually have the same phone background since a couple of years but wouldn't want to get it as a tattoo.

Personally I also think that there should be no doubt about the tattoo (even over a long period of time). I don't want to rush it either.
It really helps me having the image or reference I want as my screensaver