Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Tattoo Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31-03-2016, 09:03 AM   #11
Jedi Chat Master

Oh yeah I can share the individual posts, but I meant as a whole feed, to send to someone in one click to say 'these are some great tattoos that I like.'
Old 31-03-2016, 10:49 AM   #12
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkempt27 View Post
Oh yeah I can share the individual posts, but I meant as a whole feed, to send to someone in one click to say 'these are some great tattoos that I like.'
The Brag Art List, it's obvious lol
Old 31-03-2016, 08:48 PM   #13
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobbingSausage View Post
Too bad now that Instagram is changing some of their features but you will miss a lot of content because they don't go in chronological order anymore they go by how many likes a post gets. So that makes way for way more advertising which pisses me off
They are changing away from chronological order? I had no idea. I wonder if there's anything I can do so that i can be sure to see the posts of my favorite artists?

Instagram: @greeniedavewood
DGreenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2016, 09:15 PM   #14
Chat Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGreenwood View Post
They are changing away from chronological order? I had no idea. I wonder if there's anything I can do so that i can be sure to see the posts of my favorite artists?
Ha yeah its a bit annoying they are all posting the same thing. If you actually did set everyone up for notifications you'd end up with hundreds everyday! It would be carnage.
Smidds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2016, 10:08 PM   #15
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
To be fair I have my Facebook feed in order of importance (or their assumptions of what I find important) rather than chronological, and I like it that way. So those who I tend to interact with (comments, likes etc) will appear at the top, so if I don't go on for a while I don't miss what family and good friends have been up to. Similarly with Instagram, if I don't go on all day then I may miss stuff that my favourite artists have posted that morning (unless I search specifically for them), whereas the new way they'll appear near the top. I don't know if I'll like the new way but I'm not totally against the idea.
Old 31-03-2016, 10:54 PM   #16
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkempt27 View Post
To be fair I have my Facebook feed in order of importance (or their assumptions of what I find important) rather than chronological, and I like it that way. So those who I tend to interact with (comments, likes etc) will appear at the top, so if I don't go on for a while I don't miss what family and good friends have been up to. Similarly with Instagram, if I don't go on all day then I may miss stuff that my favourite artists have posted that morning (unless I search specifically for them), whereas the new way they'll appear near the top. I don't know if I'll like the new way but I'm not totally against the idea.
The bad thing is you will see a lot more advertisement posts, which is exactly what Instagram wants

For top notch artists check out this app!
http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
ThrobbingSausage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2016, 10:56 PM   #17
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
You have to click on the three dots on the upper right and turn on post notifications for each poster you would like to see. A little Annoying and frustrating

For top notch artists check out this app!
http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
ThrobbingSausage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 08:04 AM   #18
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobbingSausage View Post
The bad thing is you will see a lot more advertisement posts, which is exactly what Instagram wants
I don't mind that, as I'm not so gullible to be taken in by adverts. I just scroll on through while I sip on my refreshingly ice cold coca co- oh shit!
Old 01-04-2016, 02:03 PM   #19
Jedi Chat Master

After turning my post notifications on for so many artists my phone was blowing up. Shit was driving me crazy so I just deleted my IG account last night... RIP instagram
inkcollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 04:59 PM   #20
Chat Virgin

That's a very good trick. Thx!
Chris_ is offline   Reply With Quote