Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Tattoo Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2019, 05:05 AM   #1
Mumbler

Default Finally got my arm finished ! By Alex McWatt Three Kings Manhattan !!!

So stoked. We blasted it all out in one day.

I wanted to reach a point where it was cohesive and worked together and figured something out that I find incredible!

I can't believe he did all this in 3 hours. He just banged it out. I was in FL so sending him messages on Instagram with reference photos.

He was the nicest dude ever, he immediately said I think we can do something really nice with your arm, also I had to straight to Three Kings from Newark Airport because he squeezed me so he could get it done.

I told him since my Dad just died and my mom has Terminal Cancer I'll probably be moving back to Miami for a bit very soon and really wanted to finish up my arm because it looked so incohesive.

I got to the shop, he sat down with me and had a bunch of drawings, and they were all exactly what I was after. And then he said well bring it together at the end with roses and stems /thorns/petals.

I really am in disbelief this was able to work out, and am so stoked! Literally changed my life forever.
Attached Thumbnails
Finally got my arm finished ! By Alex McWatt Three Kings Manhattan !!!-img_3270.jpg   Finally got my arm finished ! By Alex McWatt Three Kings Manhattan !!!-img_3272.jpg   Finally got my arm finished ! By Alex McWatt Three Kings Manhattan !!!-img_3271.jpg   Finally got my arm finished ! By Alex McWatt Three Kings Manhattan !!!-img_3274.jpg   Finally got my arm finished ! By Alex McWatt Three Kings Manhattan !!!-img_3273.jpg  

Finally got my arm finished ! By Alex McWatt Three Kings Manhattan !!!-img_3275.jpg  
dpc1192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 05:18 PM   #2
Jedi Chat Master

That's a sick sleeve! It's exactly how i pictured it when you were talking about it in your other thread. Congrats, he nailed it!

Instagram: @greeniedavewood
DGreenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 05:53 AM   #3
Jedi Chat Master

Awesome bro, looks great!